Thursday, January 20, 2011

Red Chair NWPA


So this is perfect, I come home and Leah has pleasantly surprised me with one of my favorite brews from the 2010 Fremont Oktoberfest, Deschutes Red Chair NWPA.  Then, as I devour this delicious nectar of the Gods, I get an email about a blog which discusses the very drink I am consuming at this moment!  Is this serendipity?  The Red Chair NWPA is a little far from the river of IPA from which I frequently quench my thirst, but nonetheless worthy of this blog. This wonderful mix of malty brew with a light citrus hops kick is the perfect beer for any season, and any occasion.  Hopefully, you will all be as lucky as we were to find the debut of this great seasonal brew near you.  Enjoy!

- BJ

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this around here. I'll be keeping my eye out now, though. Glad to have you aboard, BJ. I heard you and Leah had a nice visit with Kent today. Wish I'd have been there. -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just flew back from baja sailing and Alaska Air charges you $20 for a checked bag but serves free craft beer from the NW. Talk about getting their priorities right. The featured brew was Red Chair!!!
    It was a small plastic glass but After much pleading, received three refills. Loved it and will buy it when I can find it.

    Chris
    PS. Read excellent beer article in Maxim about big beer fest in Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man that looks and sounds good! Now if they just shipped to VA...

    ReplyDelete